Do you wish you could date a lot of people? Perhaps you want to do this to find a good match (or matches) or just have a variety of fun! There a few reasons you cannot do this.
When you get into the “zone,” you’ll have more dates than you know what to do with. I’ve done it many times. It was initially a skill sharpening opportunity. Secondly, it was great fun. And, thirdly, I met several outstanding women.
Here are some tips on how to date a lot.
- Get Ready
- Get looking your best.
- Identify “must have’s” and “must not have’s” in a dating partner.
- Develop a winning attitude.
- Learn to be yourself. Showing your uniqueness eliminates competition.
- Know that your dates are worried about the same things you are.
- Commit to going forward even if you’re afraid.
- Accept that you may not harmonize and some may move on.
Tip: Your life must be on a positive path to be successful. If not, get it straightened out first.
- Ask a Lot
- Ask five to get one. Finding people to date is a numbers game.
- Begin with the easy ones for skill sharpening.
- Do not be “realistic.” Go for those you really want.
- Do not procrastinate. Go for it at the first opportunity.
- Plant seeds by asking. Some may germinate later. 😀
- Date Intelligently
- Develop a step-by-step dating plan.
- Plan dates thoroughly.
- Start simply and inexpensively.
- Go slow. Let friendship and romance build.
- Focus on having fun.
- Save sex for later with the “right” one. Safer too e.g. STD’s.
- Have Integrity
- Be honest, but only share what’s necessary.
- Stand firm on your principles and boundaries above all else.
- Be polite, kind, and respectful.
- Develop and maintain a positive reputation.
- Do not destroy friendships or burn bridges.
- Be compassionate when you find they are not for you.
I wish I had found a list on how to date a lot when I started dating. It would have saved me a great deal of time, money, and frustration. Most importantly, I would not have passed up asking several women for a date that I found exceptionally attractive.