Here’s how to get involved with the wrong person. Romantically that is.
- Fail to get your life together emotionally, physically, socially, and financially (article) before dating.
- Fail to learn how to be alone happily (article) so you can easily break it off if needed.
- Spend zero time identifying the qualities and attributes that you must have and must not have in a perfect partner (article).
- Spend a small amount of time looking for your ideal partner.
- Date only one person at a time while searching for your perfect partner.
- See a few unimportant things you have in common as proof of compatibility.
- See small unimportant coincidences as “signs” that you are meant to be together.
- Move the relationship along too quickly.
- Fail to show your true self (article).
- Fail to ask tactical questions (article) that will reveal their character (article) and determine your compatibility.
- Continue to date a person you know is wrong for you.
- Ignore red flags.
- Ignore serious concerns from family and friends (article).
- Fail to thoroughly research them online. And do a background check (article) if results indicate or if any concerns are presented.
If you want a meaningful, compatible, and long-lasting relationship then dating should not be approached casually. Smart singles see serious dating as a mix of art, skill, and science.
For dating success, shape up, spruce up, sharpen up, school up, and stand up.