Here are some dating red flags for women. These are things to look out for during the early stages of dating. Men who act in the ways described may not be truly interested in you but rather in what they can get or steal from you.
Please remember, there is a fine line between sincerity and dishonesty. Men with integrity and courage do not behave in these ways.
- Rush to advance the relationship. He pushes the relationship forward at an uncomfortable pace. He may start by wanting to call and see you “daily” immediately!
- Finds a remarkable number of things in common. He looks for and points out things you have in common whether or not they are significant, accurate, or true.
- Unnaturally attentive. The amount of attentiveness is extraordinary. Attentiveness can be used to “show” affections that don’t truly exist to manipulate.
- Strange demonstrations of trustworthiness. For example, he shows you the entire contents of his wallet. This proves nothing since you don’t know if the IDs and credit cards are real or fake. Even if they are real, nothing is proven by this act.
- Always has just the right answers. He responds to your concerns and questions in a way that exceeds your hopes every time.
- Clever questions to determine your wealth. If he seems to be probing for information about your financial assets, he may be looking for ways to steal them. TIP: There is never a good reason or time to tell him about your financial assets. That’s your business even if you’re getting married.
- Asking for progressively bigger loans and favors. He starts out asking for small cash loans and favors to test your willingness. Once he determines your soft spots, he works them to use you as his personal ATM and assistant. TIP: Do not ever loan money to a man you’ve known for less than a year. After that, I’d still recommend that you don’t. Also, don’t do time-consuming and labor-intensive favors for a man you’ve known for less than six months. Or at any time when it feels inappropriate in duration or amount.
- Rush to “Sex.” If he’s not willing to wait past the first few dates, he’s probably only interested in sex and not a relationship. In addition, he may use sex as a weapon or means to manipulate you.
- Rush to “I love you.” If a man tells you he loves you without a reasonable amount of time for true love to develop, he may be using this statement to manipulate you.
- Rush to move in. He wants to move in with you after knowing him for short time. Once he is moved in it can be very tricky legally to force him to move out. TIP: Do not allow a man to move in with you who you have known for less than six months. After that, only do so if you are 100% sure about his character.
- Pushes for nude photos. In today’s world of the internet and social media, allowing nude photos or videos to be taken of you is a colossal mistake. Not only can publishing them on the internet produce perpetual embarrassment and loss of reputation, but also the possibility of them being used as ransom to pressure you for money, weird sex, or whatever. TIP: Do not ever allow nude photos or videos to be taken of you. Period!
- Acts very strange and uncomfortable around male family members. Men cannot easily fool other men. Just like women can’t easily fool other women. Male family members, who know you well, are uniquely qualified to assess a man. TIP: Listen carefully to male family members. Seriously consider their concerns and advice.
Some women seem to have a vulnerability that makes them prioritize romance over reality. Some men have a vulnerability too as women know — their ego. These vulnerabilities in women and men affect their judgment.
Some unprincipled men take advantage of a women’s vulnerability to groom, manipulate, and deceive them to steal their heart, then their money, and eventually their self-respect.
Here are life situations that create the most vulnerability. Recently…
Do not immediately share this information and especially about how lonely you are. Con men will take full advantage of your weakened vulnerable state.
Do not allow your perceptions to be twisted by the desire for true love and romance. The key to recognizing a man who is using you is to face the truth about what your gut-feelings are telling you.