Who will be your next great love? What will they look like? What will your relationship be like? What activities will you do together?
It’s exciting to imagine a new love. This is especially true if you have completely gotten over a recent breakup and are ready for a new relationship.
Regardless of your situation, it’s important to visualize in detail the person and relationship you want. Many mechanisms come into play when you visualize. You communicate your desires to the Universe and your subconscious mind. Then both of these powerful forces go into action to bring the things you imagine into your life.
Your communications to the Universe are expressed in the Law of Attraction. The LofA states that what you think about most will eventually be drawn into your life. If you don’t know much about the LofA, I encourage you to learn about it. If you prefer a religious approach, most faiths teach the same principles as the LofA.
You can use the LofA to bring a healthy, productive, and fulfilling relationship into your life. You can also use it to bring a sick, destructive, and frustrating relationship into your life if your approach is negative. That’s why it is so important that you learn about it. Once you do, you’ll realize that much of it is familiar to you and that you’ve practiced it without knowing it.
Besides visualizing your next great love, there are things you can do to prepare and help bring it about. Here’s a list of ideas.
- Evaluate the current status of your life and past relationships.
- Read some books on relationship, personal development, and fitness.
- Quit a bad habit like smoking.
- Get to your ideal weight.
- Begin an exercise program.
- Start eating healthy foods.
- See a dentist to sweeten your breathe and smile.
- Change your hairstyle. (Longer but styled is better IMO.)
- Buy a few new outfits.
- Join some groups/clubs that reflect your passions.
- Do some things that scare or greatly challenge you.
You can meet your next great love at any moment. It usually happens when you least expect it. So stay aware, open, and receptive!