Starting a new relationship during the pandemic offers special opportunities to build an extraordinarily strong bond.
Here are the reasons.
- Covid-19 encourages meaningful, deep conversations.
- Covid-19 blocks you from traditional dating activities including drinking alcohol (article).
- Covid-19 keeps you from having sex too soon. In fact, it should prevent you from being intimate for some time.
Here are the advantages.
- Being forced to get to know someone long before you have the opportunity to have sex supports strong relationship building.
- Building a relationship without alcohol produces fantastic results, including magnificent sex once you do.
- The dangers and stress of dealing with Covid-19, bring you closer, faster than you would otherwise. And it produces a powerful long-lasting, memory.
Building a new relationship now is like…
- Meeting while in a war zone.
- Meeting while healing from a health scare.
- Meeting while healing from an emotional blow.
- Meeting while recovering from a natural catastrophe (hurricane).
- Meeting while recovering from a transportation disaster (plane crash).
- Identify specifically what you want.
- Let the world know what you want via your blog, Twitter, Facebook.
- Join or start a Meetup group that’s doing online events.
- Signup for online dating services (articles).
- Work on improving yourself.
Take advantage of this opportunity to create a unique relationship that will make you smile again. 😀