Men of integrity do not force sex by any means. This includes, but is not limited to, using any of these things.
- Strength – Overwhelming physicality
- Power – Boss over subordinate
- Domination – Aggressive behavior
- Lies – Clear-cut lies
- Manipulation – Emotionally charged deceit
- Tricks – Misleading behavior
- Pressure – Unrelenting demands
- Blackmail – Threatening public humiliation
Men of integrity do not force sex by saying any of these things.
- Let me or I will…? (direct or implied)
- Do it or I will…? (direct or implied)
- You’ll never have a man like me…
- You’re not pretty enough to…
- You’re not smart enough to…
Men who use any of these means to have sex are incredibly selfish, apathetic, dishonest, and cowardly. Some of these actions could be classified as rape or trust rape.
Men of integrity do not force sex but instead they…
- Allow a woman to decide regardless of how hot the situation is.
- Allow a woman to change her mind regardless of how hot the situation is.
- Follow the request when she says “No.” regardless of her tone.
- Put a woman’s true desire ahead of his own sexual urges.
- Do these things regardless of how he feels about her.
Men of integrity do not force sex but rather gain it with their character, courage, and authenticity. Men are delighted when a woman is “truly willing” to have sex and disgusted with tactics, by any man, that do not align with the principles of integrity.
Men of integrity who are truly in love with a woman will wait until she desires sex and would not want it any other way.