Romantic getaways for fitness refinement are a choice that can only be fully appreciated by couples who are passionate about fitness. I am going to present two (2) options. The first one is created and guided by someone else. The second one is created and guided by you! If you want some ideas for the second choice, a suggested plan is included.
For a fitness refinement vacation that is organized and led by someone else, there are resorts, companies, and individuals who specialize in these. They usually offer fitness training, healthy meals, spa services, and a wide range of related classes and seminars. If you want a highly structured fitness vacation with like-minded people then this is the right choice for you.
If you prefer privacy, control of your schedule, and the ability to select the location that you want, I would recommend creating your own fitness refinement vacation. This may be the best choice for a romantic getaway. In addition, it may be more economical.
Here’s a suggested plan.
- Pick a place that you’ve always wanted to visit and then find a hotel that has a nice fitness center, spa, pool, and maybe a tennis court.
- Create a daily schedule for yourselves that includes aerobic and resistance exercise; sports activities such tennis, canoeing, or surfing; and spa activities such as saunas, massages, and skin treatments.
- Create a daily nutritional plan that includes supplements such as vitamins, minerals, and other key substances; fresh juice preferably from a local juice bar or health food store; and predetermined breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus that are in low-fat, animal products, and sugar, but includes lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Set some fitness refinement goals. These might include goals for body weight, exercise, and nutrition. Setting goals will make the vacation experience more interesting. It can also add an element of competition, which can be an aphrodisiac for many people.
- Get at least three (3) books that focus on exercise, nutrition, supplements, and personal development. So that you can find the best ones, start looking for these books well in advance of your vacation. If you can afford it, buy two (2) copies of each book so that you can read and discuss them at the same time. To get some ideas, check out the recommended books page. Look under topic category headings, “Nutrition, Supplements, Weight Loss, Exercise” and “Personal Development, Self Improvement, Success.”
- Pick a reward to give yourselves each day for achieving your fitness goals. The rewards might include purchasing a special activity such as swimming with some dolphins or renting a land or water vehicle, buying a new item of clothing or accessory, or getting tickets to a concert or other entertainment.
- Select a super reward to give yourselves at the end of your vacation for achieving your fitness goals. You could give yourselves this reward at the end of your vacation or at a convenient time when you return. Super rewards might include going to a special dinner at a fancy restaurant or going to a leading concert or play.
The objective of romantic getaways for fitness refinement is to discover the sexiness of fitness and to reap the benefits of looking and feeling great, having stimulating conversation, and experiencing unrivaled romance! Better quality romance begins with fitness refinement.
For more information about fitness, check out the “Healthy Living” article category at my Guru Habits website.