The following list of what men want is based research and informal interviews. Although this information is intended for women, men may benefit from reading it as well.
What Men Want in a Woman
- A woman who he finds attractive.
- A woman who finds him handsome.
- A woman who tries to look her best most of the time.
- A woman who monitors and controls her weight.
- A woman who has the same sexual needs as him.
- A woman who can be both reserved and uninhibited.
- A woman who can think for herself.
- A woman who includes reason and logic for decisions.
- A woman who respects him.
- A woman who shares his values and principles.
- A woman who shares many of his likes and dislikes.
- A woman who shares the same life goals as him.
- A woman who is honest and loyal to him.
- A woman who is interested in his passions.
- A woman who is supportive of his work and passions.
- A woman who does not use her period as an excuse.
- A woman who maintains a positive attitude.
- A woman who inspires him rather than bitching.
- A woman who spends money wisely.
- A woman who is unselfish.
- A woman who he can love forever!
Myths About What Men Want
All men want a woman with large breasts. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman with big breasts. Most men like breasts of all shapes and sizes. Some men prefer small breasts.
All men want a woman who looks like a model. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman who looks like a model. Men have specific tastes that include women of all different shapes, sizes, and looks. Generally, men place more importance on a woman being at or near her correct weight than how pretty or model-like her appearance is. There are exceptions to this however. A small percentage of men prefer full-figured women.
All men want a woman who dresses in short shirts and tight tops. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman who frequently wears short shirts. It’s true that most men like to see a woman in a dress or shirt every once in a while, but many men enjoy seeing her in a pair of nice fitting jeans just as well.
All men want to have sex on the first date or at least by the third date. Not true. Most men will make several attempts to have sex, but it’s not an absolute necessity. Men try to have sex because of physical/sexual need and male pride. It’s as if it’s their duty as a man to try. Men are often relieved when a women says no because the pressure is off to prove their masculinity. They are also frequently intrigued when a woman says no! Their first instinct is that they have found a quality woman. If a woman gives in too quickly, she’s lost the opportunity to gain respect. Her ability to be loyal may come into question as well.
All men will not give a woman what she wants unless she’s a bitch! Not true! A woman who is a bitch will eventually get her man to build her a house. But a woman who is a princess will inspire her man to build her a castle!
What men want most is a woman who will make him her hero.