Make your dates more exciting with the Tactical Dating Questions 2.0 – iPhone App. (Also compatible with iPad & iPod touch.) It makes choosing, remembering, and presenting questions easy and fun! 99¢
View TDQ Tutorial (below)
It includes tactical dating questions plus conversation starters, romantic ideas, relationship strategies, motivational ideas, personal development tips, inspiring quotes, and more. It also includes Valentine’s Day ideas for couples and solo singles.
The app has 16 categories of questions, tips, and suggestions. (See list of categories below.) It also gives you the ability to mark each one as “a question to ask,” “a question to ask now but answer later,” or as “a question answered.” The app keeps track of which ones are “not” marked, so you can look at those with just a click of a button. You can also put your date’s email in the app so you can send them questions and conversation starters with just click.
- Basics – Questions to learn the basics.
- Character – Questions to reveal character.
- Similarities – Questions to discover similarities.
- Compatibility – Questions to determine compatibility.
- Fun – Questions to increase dating fun.
- Enhance – Questions to enhance your relationship.
- Intimacy – Questions to create intimacy.
- Romance – Questions to inspire romance.
- Romance 2 – Romantic ideas.
- Myths – Myths about his/her secret desires.
- Couple’s Valentines – Valentine’s Day ideas for couples.
- Solo Singles Valentines – Valentine’s Day ideas for (unattached) solo singles.
- Friendship – Rules of friendship.
- Fair Argument – Rules for fair and productive arguments.
- Perspective – Things we lose our perspective on, assume, or forget.
- Cut Stress – Ways to reduce stress.
This application lets you take questions anywhere, queue up a series of tactical questions ahead of your dates, and email them from the app. Start with the basics and then select a different set of questions for each subsequent date that are progressively more probing, intimate, and exciting!
Dating questions can be used for a variety of purposes. One of the most valuable is to use questions to reveal the character of the person you’re dating. They can be used to determine compatibility in specific areas. Questions can be used to increase intimacy and romance. They can be used to improve your relationship. And they can be used to enhance your dating experiences.
Human resource professionals use tactical questions to get people to talk about themselves in a way where they unwittingly reveal key aspects of their character. Questions like these, used in a date setting, can also be revealing as well as lead to stimulating conversation. You can keep them from sounding like interview questions by presenting them playfully in a game-like way. Also, talk about the dating questions with the understanding that you will answer each of them yourself.
TDQ 2.0 has 75 new strategic questions and other improvements.
You’ll appreciate the convenience of having this information cleverly organized right on your iPhone. And you’ll find that the questions and information in this app will help you learn about the person you’re seeing, predict the likelihood of a successful relationship, refine your relationship, and improve your dating experiences.
View TDQ Tutorial (below)
Content Author: Brad Paul.
Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
I hope you like the Tactical Dating Questions 2.0 – iPhone App. If you do, please post a review at the Apple App Store.
This is the same tutorial inside the TDQ app. Click image to download the app.